Generic Savings with Brand Choice
Benefits programs are constantly evolving to fit employee needs in the ever changing prescription drug market.
We at Canadian Benefits Associates are excited to offer our plan members a new innovative program from RxHelp ONE™. The program, sponsored by pharmaceutical manufacturers, is a patient choice program covering dozens of medications and allows you to remain on participating brand medications at little or no additional cost versus the generic alternative.
The program is free, and intended to give you a choice to remain on brand name medications. It will not impact your current medications where no generic formulation is available.
Examples of medications currently available include:
· Lipitor® (atorvastatin calcium)
· Celebrex® (celecoxib)
· Singulair® (montelukast sodium)
· Ezetrol® (ezetimibe)
· Maxalt® (rizatriptan benzoate)
· Tri-Cyclen® Lo (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol)
To view a complete list of medications available on the program go to https://www.rxhelp.ca/RxHelpOne/cb Click on the medications you are taking. It will automatically generate a list you can take to your pharmacist.
Instructions to obtain your personalized card:
- Visit https://www.rxhelp.ca/RxHelpOne/cb
- Select Your Province
- Choose Format (PDF or for Smartphone)
- Click Get Your Card Now
- A list of medications available in your province will be generate, click all that apply.
- If smart phone option selected; Enter your email address to receive an electronic card sent.
- You can also print and download the card.
- Provide the pharmacist with the list of medications with a valid new or existing prescription.
- Be sure to ask for brand name drug.